Tue, 29 Aug|
PH Jeffery Reserve
IMPACT CUP 2023
The Impact Cup 5v5 tournament will be held on Tuesday 29th August at PH Jeffery Res, North Parramatta. This tournament will run from approximately 5pm to 9:30pm. Exact start times for each age group will be released prior to the day.
Time & Location
29 Aug 2023, 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm
PH Jeffery Reserve, Barton St, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
About the event
The IMPACT Cup 5v5 tournament will be held on Tuesday 29th August at PH Jeffery Res, North Parramatta.
The plan is for 5pm to 9:30pm. Specific age group start times will be released closer to event date.
Under 6 to Under 13 mixed.
Competition: Small sided games, 5aSide, competitive and social, male and female mixed.
- Each team will play a minimum of three games (round robin)
- Maximum number of players on the field at one time is Five. Maximum Eight players per team
- Only registered and paid-up players can compete
- 6 min each half, interchange, no off sides
- Shoes and shin pads must be worn. Preferably soccer shoes.
- Matching coloured team shirts prefered (bibs will be available)
- No slide tackling
- Serious foul play, dissent of referee, or foul language will result in dismissal from the tournament
- Free kicks will all be indirect i.e. no goal can be scored directly
- Provisions for penalty kicks when required to settle elimination games
- All players not on the field must wear the tournament bibs (supplied)
- Canteen will be available with drinks and food.
Players can select their own teams from registered players in their age group. Each team will have a maximum of 8 players.
Under 6/7 mixed
Under 8/9 mixed
Under 10/11 mixed
Under 12-14 mixed
Entry cost will be $15.
CFA registered players and outside players are welcome to join.
Every team entered plays a minimum of 3 matches.
You can enrol players and pay entry through this event. Team entries close on August 27th, any individual tickets purchased after this date will be dependant on places in existing teams. After August 27th all entries are final and no refunds will be given after this date.
- Ticket type
Individual Player Registration
This ticket is for individual players entering in a team for the tournament. If you already have your team arranged, please enter the Team name in the corresponding field. If you don't know your Team name, put the name of your team organizer. If you don't have a Team yet, please leave blank. Players registered with other CFA clubs or associations can still play the tournament with this ticket.Price$15.00
+$0.38 service fee+$0.38 service fee